Taking Initiative Independent Choice Position on Today World

Yaron: What's up? Amir: Great Amir: Are we on US time?
Yaron: Yes, here 8 am Amir: Good morning, Amir: I'm in the office in Pardes Katz
Yaron: Calling in a second Amir: Wait Amir: I'm with people Yaron: Okay, keep me updated Yaron: I'm available here Amir: Finishes at 5:00 PM Israel time Yaron: Just recovering from the morning Yaron: Okay, another 3 hours Amir: I'll try to call from WhatsApp from the bus or when I get to the apartment in Jaffa Sometimes, I can't make or receive calls through the app Yaron: No problem.
I've been in Pittsburgh for 6 years; I have a management company, and I work with over 70 Israeli investors who purchase properties here Amir: Sounds great I'll try to call Yaron: Amir: Hey, are you available? I'll try Yaron: Yes Yaron: I called Gsm-p.com: Feldberg Yaron Amir: Hey Yaron I wish you a happy new year 2022 that we continue to fulfill dreams of happiness and wealth best regards
Amir: Hi Yaron, how are you? I don't have an expected date for my current job termination yet
And in my current employment contract, I don't have the option to work at another real estate company. I'll know soon. Your offer is relevant to me. Yaron: Alright. Yaron: Happy New Year, brother
calcalist.co.il/real estate/article/surfpunk Amir: How are you doing? Amir: Did you manage to read the article in the above link? What do you think? Yaron: What's going on? I believe this is the situation in most of America. and these prices are for renovations. That's why I buy houses for clients that don't have too much work to do on the house. Amir: I understood then that the houses that clients buy from you are already tailored to their requirements without many design rejections and if there are small renovations, they do it themselves after the purchase and payment. Yaron: I don't sell them houses; I buy for them. There's a difference. And I buy old houses, not new ones. Yaron: So, they have no demand from me. Amir: After you buy for them, they either keep the property, or they renovate it themselves and decide to sell at a higher price. Amir: And if they decide to sell, do you accompany them in this transaction as well? Amir: Shall we have a WhatsApp conversation later when I get back from work to the apartment? Amir: When I get back
Yaron: Yes Yaron: Amir: Available? Amir: I can try to call Mark when Yaron: 5 minutes
Yaron: Unanswered voice call Amir: Call back Amir: Are you on the call? Yaron: On the call Amir: Give me a signal, I'll call Yaron: Amir: Hey bro, how are you? Doron Averbuch called me just now. He said he went through the emails I sent him. Basically, he can't invest himself because he needs liquid money to buy an apartment for his son who got married. He did a flip deal in Atlanta, USA in the past with a very good friend of his who has known him since they were in kindergarten. I asked him about the investor group he is a part of and he said that in the deals you are proposing, investors will only be interested if they know you personally well, for example if you worked together or served together in the army, and it doesn't seem to him that they know you well, since the sums involved are high, it's irrelevant for him and for them. He also doesn't have any investor leads to sell to you. Amir: I read that, is this a sample document for some kind of deal? Yaron: It's a document that a client of mine prepared for the house that I just sold to him. He bought the house two years ago

תגובות

פוסטים פופולריים מהבלוג הזה

Construction Investment Visio360 Italy Asia Project Caspian Sea IMF Shares

Quadria PC Lisboa Turismo Eurasia Arms Control

The Multi Platform Creative Presence Behind