Ron

 Ron, I'm getting back to you following your second reference to me. I work in security 24/7 shifts, so I prefer to correspond here. I left details on your website about the company Visio Net Imaging and my position there as a marketing manager in 2011. I am still in contact with the owner Yaron Feldberg, a childhood friend who lives and runs a real estate brokerage business in Pittsburgh, USA. We recently had an informal, non-binding agreement that I would help him with sales in my free time. I came to you through a link my Filipino friend Mary Ann sent me. The only thing I can suggest to you now is to contact Yaron if you want to interest investors with him. In my free time, I also write on various topics. You can find me on Google and Bing. Happy New Year

תגובות

פוסטים פופולריים מהבלוג הזה

Construction Investment Visio360 Italy Asia Project Caspian Sea IMF Shares

Quadria PC Lisboa Turismo Eurasia Arms Control

The Multi Platform Creative Presence Behind