Hello
Can you give me a description of what you saw, how it was, what size, silver, illuminated with deer, something like that. It was like a plate up high, very high above Shokan Central Station. It was silver because it reflected the sun rays that were in the sky. So, it reflected, and when it moved from place to place, the reflection changed; sometimes it shone, sometimes it was silver, sometimes it shone, sometimes it was silver. It went up, went down, moved back, moved forward, went left, went right. I can't say exactly left or right; it stayed on the radio half a kilometer in the sky. I didn't stay to see what happened after because I had to get to my shift, you understand? The person I replaced here for the morning shift said that his wife, he lives in Jaffa, in Jaffa D, said that his wife constantly sees them, always the plates above Jaffa. She sees the glowing red lights; surely other people saw it too. Probably right now there is censorship; I am looking in the press and find nothing. There are some hints; they are going to do a military exercise in Be'er Sheva Ramon; there are some hints. I don't know, maybe it came from the south, I don't know. I read some hints. There was also an investigation opened for Microsoft that started on July 27 of this year, a European Union investigation about Microsoft. I don't know if it is related, but all the technology they copied, you understand, Microsoft copied the technology from the aliens. They managed to do reverse engineering of the plates that crashed here in the United States, and they succeeded in making their communication technology by reverse engineering. And Microsoft, that was their project, and apparently now they are under investigation in Europe; it started on July 23 of this year, July 23, 2023, a European Union antitrust investigation for breach of trust
תגובות
הוסף רשומת תגובה